The Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System keeps your fine furnishings looking clean and new, longer!
We provide residential services for private homes, townhouses, condos, apartments, and more. Our Fabric Care System helps you care for all the soft surfaces in your home, including wall-to-wall carpeting, area rugs, upholstered furniture, wallcoverings, and draperies. Once your interior has been protected with Fiber-Seal's fabric treatment products, you will notice spots and spills are an easier clean-up, which helps prevent staining. Our furniture protection system allows for a cleaner, healthier environment for your family and guests.
This is How We Work with You:
- CONSULTATION - A trained consultant will visit your home to talk with you and evaluate the use of your rooms, furnishings, fabrics chosen, and the usage they receive.
- PROPOSAL - After we have analyzed your needs, we will offer you a free, affordable quote.
- FABRIC TREATMENT - Once you have approved the quote, our trained technicians will come to your home at a pre-scheduled time, spot clean your furnishings and soft surfaces to prepare them for our protective treatment.
- FABRIC CARE KIT - We will show you or your housekeepers how to use our effective spotting aids to help with spills as they happen, which will prevent staining.
- NO EXTRA CHARGE EMERGENCY SPOT CLEANING SERVICE - When you have the Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System in your home, we become your partners in its care. If a spotting or soiling problem is too much for you to handle, call your local Service Center, and we will send help promptly!
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES - Should you need any other assistance, help is just a phone call away. We can answer questions about spotting, stains, and care of both new and existing fabrics, rugs, and carpeting. After all, we are the experts in the cleaning of wool, silk, cotton, rayon, and all other fine fabrics.
The Prestige Program
After working with our residential clients for many years, we have realized that finer homes need not only the benefit of our protective treatment and on-call emergency assistance, but also a scheduled routine maintenance plan to insure that a high level of appearance is maintained at all times. The Prestige Program is very cost-effective because your fabrics will last longer when they have preventative care. Don't wait until costly restorative cleaning is required! If you need more help in caring for your furnishings, ask your local Service Center about our PRESTIGE program.
Complete the assessment form if:
- You have made an investment in fine furnishings and you want to protect it
- You need help caring for your furniture and carpeting
- You simply want to spend less time worrying about your interiors and more time enjoying them
A local representative will call you to arrange your fabric and furniture protection appointment at your convenience.